North Jersey’s Secret for Knee Pain Relief
Aloe Vera gel has been used since centuries to cure knee pain, knee swelling, and other knee problems, primarily Rheumatoid Arthritis. With its anti-inflammatory properties, Aloe Vera is considered the king of all natural herbs. Following are the three ways to use Aloe Vera for curing knee-related problems.
- Topical application or rubbing Aloe Vera gel on the affected part is the most common method used worldwide.
- Aloe Vera encapsulation in vitamin E and glycerin capsules are the techniques used by the people who want to save time by directly swallowing the capsule as medicine.
- Aloe Vera is cooked with water and drank as juice for its direct supply to the bloodstream.
Aloe Vera benefits for knee pain, knee swelling, and Arthritis include reducing inflammation with aloe’s natural supply of salicylate, bradykinin and vitamin A, B, C and E, relieving soreness by creating muscle pressure around the joints and repairing joints by improving the enzymatic action. Benefits of Aloe Vera for joint pain are obtained from its natural mineral Glucosamine, which is also medically used for treating soreness, inflammation, and bone deformation due to Arthritis.
Aloe Vera supplementation for knee pain depends on the technique of its intake.
- Rub Aloe Vera gel at any time of the day for at least 20 minutes.
- Drink 30% distilled Aloe Vera gel at least 30 minutes before breakfast and before going to bed for 40 days. You may add a tablespoon of honey for improving the taste.
- A capsule of Aloe Vera taken 20 minutes before going to bed daily is also an effective way to treat knee problems.
Leverage from the benefits of Aloe Vera from an early age to prepare your bones for old age!
To find out how you can get even more relief from knee pain schedule a consultation at Physical Medicine of New Jersey at our Paterson location in North Jersey.